Please Help Us to Make a Difference
The University of Cambridge Veterinary School Trust receives worldwide support, particularly throughout the UK, through its Friend's membership scheme, donations from Patient Owners and those who take out banker's orders for the benefit of the Trust. Other support is received from bequests, charitable trusts, industry and commerce, and through sponsorship and events.
Our plans are ambitious and challenging but with your help we can achieve our goals.
There are many ways that you can help the Trust:
Make a donation (you can give online via Justgiving)
- Add Gift Aid to your donation
- Contact us and ask for a collecting tin
- Take out a regular banker's order
- Become a Friend
- Leave a legacy in your Will
- Organise a fundraising event for the Trust
- Participate in an event
- Become a volunteer
- Join the Great Weather Lottery
Would you like to receive regular updates from the Trust?
Simply email us or telephone 01223 764475 or 337630 to be added to our mailing list. We look forward to hearing from you!